I Protest So You Don’t Have To
21 June 2012
- Mr. Trask: So, are you going to write something about that Ravelympics thing?
- Me: Well – I don’t know. It’s been covered on Ravelry and Twitter and Metafilter and blogs. The Yarn Harlot has weighed in. It might even make Colbert.
- Mr. Trask: Yeah, are you knitting him socks?
- Me: If I were going to write about it, I’d have to be able to add something special. Like, I could go to London and knit in Trafalgar Square with duct tape over my lips, the way they did at Brita’s protest on Community.
- Mr. Trask: …It would be really inconvenient if you went into labor in London. But, hey, you have some photos of you knitting in London, right?
Without further ado, I give you: